Effective Date September 15, 2022
By continuing to use our Website, you are agreeing to the terms of this Online Policy. If you do not agree, then please stop using our Website.
For purposes of this Online Policy, the term “Website” when capitalized and used herein shall refer to www.innofiber.com.
- Third-Party Websites and Apps
Our Website may contain links that enable you to share content on social media, and to other websites or to third-party apps that do not operate under this Online Policy. These third-party websites and apps may independently solicit and collect personal information from you and, in some instances, provide us with information about your activities on those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of all third-party websites and apps you visit and download to understand their information practices.
While we strongly support the protection of privacy on the Internet, we do not have control over, and cannot be responsible for, the actions of other third-parties. We encourage you to review each such third party’s privacy statement and other otherwise understand its privacy practices, before providing personal information directly to it.
- Information that We collect from Our Website
We collect certain personal information from you in order to operate our Website effectively and provide you with the best experiences when you visit and use them.
- Information Provided by You
When you contact us through our Website so that you can learn more about our services and product solutions, we will collect certain personal information about you such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and company name. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. Our services and Website are not marketed to or geared for children under the age of 16.
- Information collected on our Website
We also may use various technologies to collect information from your computer or device and about your activities on our Website.
- Information collected automatically: We may automatically collect information from you when you visit our Website. This information may include your IP address, location data, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, referring or exit website address, internet service provider, date/time stamp, operating system, locale and language preferences, and system configuration information. We use Google Analytics to collect information. You can learn about how Google Analytics collects and processes data here.
- Cookies: When you visit our Website, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies please note that you may not be able to use some of the interactive features offered on our Website.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We may allow our authorized service providers to serve cookies from our website to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of our site, content and advertising. You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings (click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions). If you do so, some of the features and services of our Website may not function properly.
- Other technologies: We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Website. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer to users of our Website to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming, or other activities. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies, which are stored on your device, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in emails) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count visitors to certain pages, and to understand usage patterns. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our Website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
- Information Provided by You
- Who We share this Information
We do not share information collected from our Website with our business partners and service providers for our business purposes.
- How We use this Information
We use the information that we collect from and about you to communicate with you and send you marketing communications, communications about our services and product solutions, and to update you about changes to our terms, policies and business services. We will also use this information to respond to your communications to us.
- How We share this Information
- With Service Providers and Third-Party Vendors
We may need to share certain information with our vendors and service provisions who support our website and business, and help to provide our services and products. We ensure that if we need to share any of your personal information with these third-parties, that they are securing the information in at least the same manner that we are.
- With Law Enforcement
We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests. Information that we receive and have collected about you, including but not limited to financial information, can be accessed and preserved for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations of possible violations of our terms of service, policies, or when otherwise necessary to prevent illegality or harm.
We may also share your information as part of a sale, merger, or change in control or ownership of Innofiber, or in preparation for any of these events. If such an event should happen, the new entity would have the right to continue to use your information, but only in the manner that is set out in this Online Policy, unless you otherwise agree.
- With Service Providers and Third-Party Vendors
- We do not sell Your Information
We do not sell any personal information collected via our Website.
- Third-Party Tracking on Our Website
Third-parties may be using Cookies or other technologies to collect your personal information as you navigate through the internet including from our Website. As described above, you may decline these Cookies by changing your browser settings.
- Do Not Track (“DNT”) Settings
DNT is a setting on some web browsers or mobile devices that can be turned on to instruct websites to disable tracking of your web browsing activities. DNT is not currently widely adopted and does not have clear standards or guidelines as to how websites are to interpret it. Additionally, its signals can affect the functioning of certain websites. As such, we do not generally respond to these signals.
- Email and Newsletter Opt Out
You can sign up to receive emails and other communications from us here: firstname.lastname@example.org. If after signing up to receive our emails and other communications, you would like to opt out of receiving these communications, we will be happy to remove you from our list immediately. Please click here to do so: email@example.com.
- How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Online Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to this Online Policy
Any changes to the Online Policy will be posted directly on our Website and reflected with a new Effective Date at the top of this Online Policy. We encourage you to review the Online Policy each time you visit our Website