Finance & Accounting Assistant is a Mid-level position reporting to the Controller. The assistant will be capable of performing a myriad of support activities within the finance and accounting functions of the business. The candidate will have a dynamic role that will support the small department in meeting its objectives accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner. This role has potential to grow into a larger role within the organization.
- Manage credit and collections (AP/AR)
- Process payroll
- Support processing of 1099’s annually
- Invoice customers
- Enter bills from suppliers.
- Assist in the annual review/audit process.
- Interface with all internal functions to support business and resolve issues.
- Other responsibilities and duties as necessary.
- Two or more years of accounts receivable and accounts payable experience
- Payroll experience is a plus
- Experience managing credit and collections
- Experience in the manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience working with QuickBooks Online, Fishbowl experience is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, particularly Excel
- Able to multitask, prioritize and be self-driven
- Able to learn and apply skills quickly
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment